WHO WE ARE...
OUR TIMELESS VALUES
- PRAYER. Prayer is the foundation of all we do. It serves as the fuel for our lives, ministries, and churches.
- REGIONAL VISION. We have a calling and are committed to share great news of our King and Savior, Jesus Christ and God's Kingdom through every possible means through the empowering Grace of God and the Holy Spirit.
- RELATIONSHIPS. We all have a need to be a part of something greater than ourselves. Through membership, we develop healthy and life-long relationships with spiritual fathers and mother, like-minded peers, and aspiring ministers that become a source of strength and resource in time of need.
- AUTONOMY. We greatly value the autonomy and freedom of the local church not dictating style or denominational sameness within.
- PASTORAL LEADERSHIP. We strongly support and value pastoral leadership...the pastor is the leader for each church. God entrusts the pastor with imparting and implementing vision for the church.
- COVERING. We value biblical accountability, particularly in thee following areas: financially, morally and relationally...a covering with care, assistance, counsel, answerability, and, when needed, correction.
- LEADERSHIP. We intentionally develop and empower leaders to multiply ministry. Leaders lead by serving and serve by leading. Godly leadership is to positively influence people towards His purpose.
- FLEXIBILITY. We will constantly evaluate our forms and methods, seeking cultural relevance and maximum ministry effectiveness.
- INTEGRITY. We emphasize character more than charisma, as well as godliness more than giftedness. Our journey is to become more like Jesus. By God's grace wee seek to be authentic and humble in everything we set our hand and mind to do.
- MINISTRY EXCELLENCE. Since God gave His very best (His Son), we seek to bring honor and glory to Him by maintaining a high standard of excellence in all of our ministries and activities.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, eternal Word of God.
II Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:12;II Peter 1:21; Isaiah 40:8; Psalm 119:89,160
We believe that there is one triune God, eternally existent as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Matthew 2819; Mark 1:9-11; John 5:18, 23 30; Psalm 139:7; I Corinthians 2:10.11: Hebrews 15-12 (cf. Psalms 102:25); Hebrews 9:14: II Corinthians 13-14
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. John 1:1-5; 20:28; Colossians 1:15-17; Matthew 1:22,23; 3:16, 17; II Corinthians 5:21 Romans 3:25; Matthew 28:5-7; I Corinthians 15:3-8; Acts 1:9-11 2:32-33; Romans 8:34; Ephesians 4:8-10; Hebrews 1:2-3; I Thessalonians 4:16-18
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Salvation is by faith alone trough grace alone. Both justification and sanctification are the works of the Holy Spirit in those who trust in Jesus.
John 3:5,6; Titus 3:5:6; Ephesians 2:8; Galatians 3:2-3; I Peter 1:2
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
Luke 24:49; Acts 1:8; Romans 8:9-11; 13;-15;15:18, 19; II Corinthians 1:21-22; Ephesians 3:14-19; 5:18
- We believe in the personal baptism with the Holy Spirit as received by believers "at the beginning." We believe in the present day manifestation of all the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the Church.
John 1:33; 20:21-23; Acts 1:8; 2:4; 4:31;8:17; 10:44-46; 19:3-6; Romans 12:6-8; I Corinthians 12:13, 27-31; 14:1-40; Ephesians 5:18
- We believe in obeying the Great Commission in the Spirit of the Great Commandment.
Matthew 22:37-38; 28:18-20; Mark 16:15; Luke 24:46-48; John 20:21; Acts 1:8
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost--of they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and of they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
John 5:28-29; I Corinthians 115:20-23; Revelation 20:11-15
- We believe in the sanctity of human life from the moment of conception to the time of death. All human life is precious in the sight of God.
Luke 1:15;Galatians 1:15; Psalm 22:10; 71:6; 139:14-14; Mark 8:36; Psalm 72:14; Isaiah 43:4
- We believe that marriage and family are institutions ordained by the Lord God Himself from the very beginning of human history and these are sacred institutions. Marriage is between one man and one woman. An other definition of marriage is contrary to the clear teachings of the Holy Bible and hence against the expressed will of God. Genesis 1:27-28; 2:20b-24; I Corinthians 7:2; Hebrews 13:4
- We believe that God created men and women as sexual being. Sexuality is an integral and beautiful part of creation. The Bible clearly teaches that any sexual act outside of marriage whether in thought, word, or deed is sin.
Genesis 1:27-28; Matthew 5:27-28; Proverbs 6:25-26; I Corinthians 6:9-19, 18; I Thessalonians 4:3-8.
- We believe that unity regarding the foundational doctrines clearly taught in the Holy Bible is absolutely essential. At the same time we also affirm that we must accept one another in the love of Jesus recognizing that there are different styles and expressions of worship. We are all members of the Body of Christ. All the members of the Body do not look exactly alike in external details. Yet, together we are the Body of Christ and are called to build His Kingdom in harmony and agape love.
John 17:11; Romans 12:1-13;14:1-23; I Corinthians 12:4-6; 27-28; Ephesians 4:1-6
BIBLICAL (or SCRIPTURAL) ORDINANCES
BAPTISM The ordinance of baptism by immersion in water ( Matthew 28:19) shall be administered to all those who have repented of their sins and who have believed on the Lord Jesus Christ for their salvation, and who give clear evidence of their salvation.
Romans 6:3-5; Colossians 2:1.
THE LORDS SUPPER/COMMUNION The ordinance of the Lord's Supper/Communion shall regularly be observed as enjoined in the Scriptures. Luke 22:19-20; I Corinthians11:23-26